Your session will be closed because another device logged in with the same credentials
Η σύνδεσή σας θα τερματιστεί γιατί μια άλλη συσκευή συνδέθηκε με το ίδιο username/password
Don't miss a session from the 19th International Congress on Advances in Cardiac Ultrasound!
Watch live and on demand directly from the Venue in Davos, Switzerland 26-28 February - 1 March 2018.
Livemedia web access:
Type your log in credentials at the top of the page, if you already have access.
If you already have access by a corporation please fill in your infomation in the form and choose: "I am already attending the conference", in order to receive your login credentials at your email.
This traditional postgraduate course will concentrate on the latest advances in cardiac ultrasound. It will highlight the new
technological developments, such as 3D echocardiography and deformation imaging. There will be a strong focus on
echocardiographic solutions for common and rare clinical problems.
Specifically, heart valve disease and cardiomyopathies and heart failure will be discussed, with emphasis on improved
quantification of aortic stenosis and mitral regurgitation. Also, the pivotal clinical role of the modern echocardiographer, particularly in the emergency room and the cardiac catheterization laboratory, will be addressed.
An important highlight is the interactive discussions between participants and the international faculty.
J.J. Bax (Leiden, NL)
P. Nihoyannopoulos (London, UK)
• Strain and deformation imaging
• Systolic and diastolic ventricular function
• Percutaneous approach for aortic and mitral valve disease
• Quantification of severity of valve disease
• Evaluating heart failure and preserved EF (HFPEF)
• How to approach the different Cardiomyopathies
• The echocardiographer in the catheter lab
• Echo in emergency room
• Advances in contrast echo
• Stress echo in valve disease
• Assessing complications of percutaneous interventions
• Echocardiographic evaluation of chest pain
• Focus on 3D echo
For more information please click here.