LIVE WEBCAST - VIDEO ON DEMAND
Gain online access to the Imperial Valve and Cardiovascular Course
, Wednesday 26 November 2014 at 9:00 AM to Friday 28 November 2014 at 5:00 PM
- England timezone
Venue: The King's Fund
Receive an attendance certificate, as if you were there!REGISTER ONLINE here
for the live webcast, videos and photos of the Imperial Valve and Cardiovascular Course.The registration fee is 150 €.
If you are already registered by a corporation
please choose: I am already registered by a corporation, in the registration form
, in order to receive your login credentials at your email.
For corporate registrations please fill in the excel file and send it at email@example.com.The videos will remain hosted and available on demand for registered users.
Fill the fields at the top of the page, if you have already registered.
1. Videos and pdf files will be gradually uploaded, after the live streaming.
2. Participation time does not count from android mobile devicesTHE COURSEImperial Valve and Cardiovascular CourseDate
: Wednesday 26 November 2014 at 9:00 AM to Friday 28 November 2014 at 5:00 PM
Visit the IVCC WEBSITE
For the programme click here
* The time as mentioned in the programme is on Enlgand timezone.
For viewers from Greece please add approximately two hours in order to calculate the time. This three day course is open to: Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons, Vascular Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Physiologists Catheter Lab and Surgical Nurses.
The first two days will focus on the Transcatheter and Surgical Treatments of Aortic and Mitral Valve Disease and the third day will be dedicated to Renal Denervation Therapy.Topics Covered will Include:
- Detailed Anatomy of the Mitral and Aortic Valve
- Imaging of the Mitral and Aortic Valve using 3D echo, CT and MRI
- Filmed cases at Imperial and European Centres on Transcatheter Techinques including Mitraclip and TAVI procedures
- Criteria for Case Selection
- Complications and how to avoid them
- Debates on the best treatment options for Valvular Heart DiseaseCourse Director: Dr Ghada Mikhail and Dr Andrew Chukwuemeka